Thursday 19 January 2017

Haiku Poems by Ash Class


We have been learning about Haiku poetry in guided reading. We know that they are three lines long and their pattern goes 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables. Take a look at some of our poetry!

I love the summer.
I love swimming in the sea.
I love my ice cream.

By Mili B

The warm swimming pool.
I was in the nice warm sand.
The ice cream was nice.
By Carys

I'm on holiday.
We stay in a cool beach hut.
I love my ice cream.
By Neeve

I love the seaside.
I have the melting ice cream.
The sea is cold brrrrr.
by Eloise

The seaside is fun.
It is nice on a day off.
I like the ice cream.
By Josh

The melting ice cream.
The sunshine is very hot.
The sea is so blue
By Rosie

Hot holiday sun.
Fun games in the nice, warm sand.
Ice cream in my hand.

The sea is shining,
Children are playing YIPPEE!
COME ON EVERYONE!
By Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment